fan trouble

Re: omg fan trouble

Yep, sounds good.

Why do you have to say anything to your mum though, her computer or not? Simply buy a £1 fan, or two that'll fit (80mm probably) and fit it yourself, by simply plugging it into a power suppy molex connector
She probably wouldn't even notice!

That would hopefully cool things down and you could then have the case on more. Without them, your computer becomes like a heatflask, where hot air can't escape, and so everything stays hot.

ya i know...what i am in the use $$$$$$$$ to L (no offense)

and how will ig et that fan persay?

o i could sneak it into my comp so easily

i could sneek a new...mobo if i wanted too.

but how would i get this mobo to my house?

walk 25 miles to a compusa?

i got $10 of allowance (it sux yes i know)

so i would be happy to buy some stuffs but i cant get em into myk house

Hmm, that is pretty horrid :(

Can't they be delivered to where you are? Hehe, it'd only be a small package.

Or, you could go out on a massive camping trip to the computer store, and take a bike or something, with a tent in your bag :p

whoa those temps are crazy especially for the motherboard if u dont do somethin soon u might loose ur comp u need some much better cooling for ur cpu i suggest a zalman fan and u should deffinately put some artic silver on the motherboard chipset and think about getting a better fan for that, the hard drive seems ok but still a bit warm

Yeah, it is in danger, but I think he needs fans at the back too to force the hot air out. That might make a bit of difference, but yeah...somethings wrong about those temp readings.

impossible

i cant get something delivered

cuz i would have to use a credit card

welll COD

but they might come...see only sometimes is no one around

OMFG!!!!

they just opened up a probaly really expensive really little comp shopp near me

OMFG

yes i will probaly check it out tomorrow

ir is 7pm here and it is twilight

BAGGOTS tomoorrow is sunday....

well moniday i will walk home from school...that will work

Kewl, well tell us how it goes.

I'd get one or two fans for the back, where there are spaces, and if you can get a new CPU fan and heatsink, I would recommend that, and also, yes, like gaming_freak says, get more thermal compound (that will only be cheap too) and re-paste it on the heatsinks.

and if your mom starts complaining about u fixing her computer tell her that if u dont u can say goodbye to it because with those temps its not gona last much longer i dont even wana know what the temps are like when u play a game or something

well i will get some fans...but heatsink i dont really feel comfortable.

that with the skrewdriver

idk

well paste ya ill do...

but i already had a white spquare of something that was annoying if u got it on ur hand, is that paste or is that a pad?

i will put more of that on but i am not going to go and get a new heatsink

and i dont really play games exept welll roller coaster tycoon 2

and all i do is watch seinfeld do limewire email and taht i s it i dont really do all that much

Back
Top Bottom