Xoxide X-Styler Case

looks nice and its as cheap as chips.
i got a case which is similiar,only had one glitch with it. that was that the front usb cable did not reach the pins. i had to extend them.
woz

yea its cheap because it dosent include a power supply and it includes only one fan

at teh buttom of the screen u can order a power supply for 12.99 but that scares me becaue its sounds cheap so i was gonna get the 400w power supply for 19.99 what do u think plus i was gonna replace that red\blue fan with a all blue one and i was gonna get like three more fans

steady tiger, if you add all those fans you will have to anchor it down or it will fly lol.
get the best psu you can afford,it will pay off in the future.
its your own choice with the red blue thing, whatever rocks your world.
woz

yea about that psu thng i dot know anything aboout psu's so wats a good lowbuget psu u could recomend

you usualy get what you pay for. i personaly wouldn't break the bank, but i would go for at least 450w
woz

Yeah, I quite like the look of that case.

Its also qutie good it doesn't come with a power supply, as the ones that come with cases tend to not be good anyway, and if your paying for it, and aren't going to use it, its pretty pointless isn't it?...

Plus, fans for the case will only cost you about £1 each, so your not doing bad there at all :)

Back
Top Bottom