I'm back!!

the deceived

In Runtime
Hey again everyone!! Apologies about not being on the forum for ages, but I spent all week settling into Uni, and well my broadband there is broken, and so no chance to talk on the forum!

Finally got my PC fully working and I'm loving every second of it being switched on :D So thanks to all those who advised me on what parts to get!

I'll hopefully be back on here talking again when my broadband is fixed at Uni, but I am currently at home using my parents.

Hope I haven't missed too much!

Haha thanks for all the welcome backs (even if you don't know me) :)

Yeah, I am missing York big time, it's such a nice city compared to Huddersfield, and well it's great to be back with all my old friends!

Uni is awesome though :) Because I am doing a degree in Computer Games Programming, the lecturers are big gamers too and well they set up a LAN between the programmers and designers :D It was awesome!! I've never really played a huge LAN game before, but we played CS:Source between like 60 people and it was awesome!! I've never played CS:Source before, but it's a fun game to play, and they said that they do this on a regular basis! So they said that we just bring in a game of our choice and assuming there is enough interest, we can play games like Command & Conquerer, or Battlefield 2 on the LAN!!

I'm just catching up on a few threads, and it's great to be back!

Back
Top Bottom