graphics card or RAM?

Earthworm401

Beta member
i got a computer alil while back for my dad and my lil bro wanted to play World of warcraft on it.well the specs are AMD Athlon 3200+ 64bit and it has 512mb ram.it has a stock motherboard graphics card and its a ATI Radeon Xpress 200.well WoW doesnt run very well at all on it so i was wondering which should i get.upgrade to 1gig ram or buy a cheap graphics card for around 100.thanks in advance.

I think the video ard's the first to upgrade. Go with an ATI X600 OR Nvidia Geforce 6800

Definately a new vid card. But since ur budget is that low, I'd suggest spending a little more and get a 6600GT (should be something like $150)
Or if u can't spend that much then something like a fx5700 should run WoW perfectly. But I'd still get the 6600GT since it's a lot better and still doesn't cost so much.

Yeah I agree with daemon, your graphics card shpuld be upgraded as 512Mb of RAM is far superior to your poor graphics card. Go for something like a GeForce 6600GT if you camn stretch your budget as that will vastly improve your gaming.

Back
Top Bottom