A quiet reminder!

99nasha said:
[size=-2] Shhhh! Its davids birthday in 3 days!! Dont forget! [/size]
I haven't forgotten it's Monday 27th, watch this space, perhaps members will jazz theirs up with animated smilies etc, that's what I'm doing, he needs cheering up!

By the way, your new avatar is a neat idea, great stuff!, oops sorry,
I'll creep away now, shhhhhhh!

Computergen said:
18?! Bull...thats too young. I say 28.

dude will you stfu, he isnt

ill find the forum where it says in his profile for you, there is a 5 page convo on the staff lounge of CTT on it

he isnt 28 n00b

(omg we fighting about his age, lame, you are a were this forum was started when he went to college?, check the old threads, as there is also one on him, failing his drivers test, or i think it was david)

I know he must be a few years older than 28, but I can't sy how I know, I don't want invade his privacy, if he had intended to tell you, he'd have done so by now, this isn't the first time there's been speculation about his age, what I can tell you is, that we staff are no more privvy to that info, then members are, & if they were, they wouldn't be so crass as to divulge it, those of you that have a job, how many would go up to their boss & ask his age?, hmmm, 'sppect some of you would though, in the civil service we had damn good guesses how old our boss was, & then when I was promoted to office manager, I got to know these things, keep guessing though, if that keeps you happy, ask him how many candles he's having on his cake, but don't hold your breath! lol

Back
Top Bottom