My night

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
O.k. so this is how my night went guys. So we get to the small venue, and we see Mark Unseen and had a little chat with him, and there was this huge line and literally all I saw was "Exploited, Casualties, Adicts, Unseen, and A Global Threat" shirts and ect. So after the idiotic people realized that the show sold out, those 150 people just were outside while we were inside waiting, and those 150 people without tickets to get in began to complain and bum rush the freaking venue and try to get in. Then of course the troubadour had to call cops and shut the whole freaking place down, or it would have been burnt down. So we all are outside pissed off because idiotic street punks think it's cool to break stuff and kick down trash cans, they began to chant "RIOT, RIOT, RIOT!" and all these cops came, literally like... 8 cop cars, and this one idiot decides to take this little poll thingy for the line into the troubadour, and break the venue's window. Of course all the cops began to attack him, while glass was on the floor, they literally threw him face first into all that glass and started to stomp on his feet. After seeing that, everyone left.

And then we just watched some people breakdancing, and I think it was on the news and all of Sunset Blv had to be blocked becaue of the stupid riot.

Before that we saw a black tranvestite at Del Taco.

How was your night?

Back
Top Bottom