Ready to help for CF hosting

Steven12 said:
this is not as bad but i want to say - The water at school leaked into the ict suite.
Get a life Steven12, who cares about your trivial problem. I hope you realise that people are getting killed by these hurricanes, plus the untold billions of dollars damage to property that they are causing. :mad:

lol...he wouldnt let you host it. theres nameservers change which takes 24-28 hours of downtime and stuff. if he wanted hosting then he'd ask. I could give him up to 400gb of bandwidth....doesnt matter, :p

Wombat said:

Get a life Steven12, who cares about your trivial problem. I hope you realise that people are getting killed by these hurricanes, plus the untold billions of dollars damage to property that they are causing. :mad:

I dont really care, i know and i pray for those who are getting killed and ijured by the hurricanes, and i am donating to the charities.

the datacenters are designed to with stand a cat 4 hurricane, they have with them something like 10,000 gallion of feul and 4 generaters to keep the power in case, with the ammount of connections going in and out of texas the worse that will probly happen is CF is alittle slower for a few days

Back
Top Bottom