Does hardware and software need seperation?

...Why do we have it again? 2 Pages of threads in quite a bit its been up...get rid of processors...and make it included in hardware...but leave gallery.

I'll tell ya how we have it at my place. We have a hardware and a software section. In the hardware we talk about problems with hardware or any hardware related topics. The software section is for discussing programs like wordprocessors or things like graphics software. As long as it's built that way and the formats are respected then yeah it would be better. It's not all piled up in one big area. Makes a thread easier to look up by the way.

The only problem with the implementation of it is that someone would have to sort 11,627 threads. I'd imagine it would be better to create sort of an archive forum for most of those and have the new hardware and software threads start fresh.

That doesn't sound too bad acutally. Yeah, software forum and then a hardware forum. Sounds good. Archive all the old things and freshen up the whole place... ah... it smells good. haha. BUt yeah, that sounds like it could help and work out a lot.

Yep, i would want to have a different section for the computer software and computer hardware problems and issues, makes it all look much more neat and tidy, so that they won't be confusing each other ...

Back
Top Bottom