fable doesnt work :(

ok heres some details:
fableerrordetail.jpg

Now, just click on "To view technical details". Thats what were looking for I think.

YES I FIXED IT!! it totally own omg. i right clicked and went to properties and clicked run in compatibility mode for win 98/me and it works!

Oh dear :p Weird...new games should work fine under Windows XP...thats just stupid.

Glad its working now anyway.

wow, i would have never thought to run a windows xp game in windows 98 compatability mode. did you just happen to go "i wonder what this would do?" ? that would have been the last thing i would have tried (and it was, i went through microsofts whole troubleshooting guide for their games and.... nothing). seriously, wtf? works perfect now though!

so thanks mr.monger! i just figured it was my geforce go 6800 that was causing problems...but apparently not

good job

yellowsnowman said:
btw, how much did fable: TLC cost u?

$50

so0l said:
wow, i would have never thought to run a windows xp game in windows 98 compatability mode. did you just happen to go "i wonder what this would do?" ? that would have been the last thing i would have tried (and it was, i went through microsofts whole troubleshooting guide for their games and.... nothing). seriously, wtf? works perfect now though!

so thanks mr.monger! i just figured it was my geforce go 6800 that was causing problems...but apparently not

good job

yea i was just messing around , and also i saw this thing on the forums for fable:tlc and it was saying something about problems with audigy sound cards and the second step in fixing it was to run in compatibility mode, although it didnt say which.

Back
Top Bottom