Tired of pop-ups when you use IE?

You both agree that IE is more flexible over Firefox, but only one of these browsers are able to run on multiple operating systems and architectures; guess which one?

You clearly have no argument here.

IE is actually limiting the whole Internet with it's non standards compliance. Web admins constantly have to hack and tweak their sites just so IE will render their pages correctly.

Thanks for that ever so insightful comment, spank_fusion. Is that really the best argument you can come up with?

If you're going to say product A is better than product B, at least be able to back it up.

x0r515t said:
Thanks for that ever so insightful comment, spank_fusion. Is that really the best argument you can come up with?

If you're going to say product A is better than product B, at least be able to back it up.

You apparently haven't read my other posts in this thread.

Firefox for me is better because of there are no pop ups. Dont have to download more software to stop them. I just feel that IE doesnt have as good as securities that Firefox has. Plus the Firefox desktop icon looks cooler than IE's :D :p

spank_fusion, I know you said that you weren't going to argue, but that doesn't change the fact that you can't back up your claims. You merely said something about firefox not being "flexible" to which I responded earlier:

You both agree that IE is more flexible over Firefox, but only one of these browsers are able to run on multiple operating systems and architectures; guess which one?

You clearly have no argument here.

IE is actually limiting the whole Internet with it's non standards compliance. Web admins constantly have to hack and tweak their sites just so IE will render their pages correctly.

Actually, I can back up my claims - I just don't want to. Know why? Well, if you really did read my other posts in this thread, you'd know. Anyway, Firefox sucks, IE rules.

Typical Windows User... They'd hug their Windows box even if it cost them fortunes in software to secure it, and still wasn't secured very well... Paying for each new "updated" version of software every year...

And their argument "NON-WINDOWS PRODUCTS SUCK!"

Back
Top Bottom