The Member photos

Heres that one I posted in the social lounge. Just put it here for those who havent seen it

Picture037.jpg

Re: The all new Member photos...

Good pic, it looks like your having lots of fun on that thing. i like dirt bikes but i probably will never own one only because i don't trust myself on one..haha

I can understand that issue...Road bikes are the ones that are dangerous. Your so well padded up you can only bump yourself around so much. If you like the look of it you really should get into it. Its the best thing in the world

now that i can relate too, when i was young i would take my bmx bike everywhere with me..i practically lived on my bike.

then worked my way up to mini-bikes , then mini-dirt bikes..

If your interested in it, GET BACK INTO IT!! Its the most incredible feeling ever. Dirt bikes in the US are so cheap (well compared to the UK) 125 cc are cheap and great fun! Go buy one now! I doubt your girl friend would let you though :D My step mum has banned my dad on mine lol :D

here are a few pics of me =)

natalya.JPG
natalya3.JPG
natz.jpg

the 1st 2 were taken on my Canon Powershot G6. 7.1 Megapixel!! i love my cameras! i got a whole bunch of them!

Natalya

[Natalya]here are a few pics of me =)
the 1st 2 were taken on my Canon Powershot G6. 7.1 Megapixel!! i love my cameras! i got a whole bunch of them!

Natalya

Oh wow!!, of course you know what you've done!!!, you're only the second female to put her pics up, all the guys will be droolling by now, having strange dreams etc,....how, as a mod, am I going to control them??? lol.
spinface.gif

Maurice

only the 2nd girl??!??!

blimey! i didnt realise females wee THAT outnumbered in here!

oh well. . .

Natalya said:
only the 2nd girl??!??!

blimey! i didnt realise females wee THAT outnumbered in here!

oh well. . .

There may be more registered as members, the members list is very long, you could look there, but perhaps admin can help, it would be faster.

I can't understand it, no posts yet about your pics!, they must be still in school/college in the U.S., & other countries in similar time zones, watch for them in about four hours.

Come on guys!!

Maurice

headphones.gif
You, enjoying your music.

Back
Top Bottom