Ready to help for CF hosting

Cat 1s arean't that bad heh. Its like a bad thunderstorm, me dosen't recommend cat flying. But I'm sure a large company would hae their servers in WATER TIGHT, areas.

Dishdog said:
^^I can't belive you just said it will be fun. if i could see you in person i would give if a really good slap. 10's of thousands of people have lost their lives already and more soon and you just said it will be fun :(

*lowers his head in shame*

Im sure he didnt mean it like that....I enjoy storms, so do lots of other people. Of course the loss of peoples lives is tragic but you cant just moan at someone for saying that...

"Cat 1s arent very strong" A Hurricane Category 1 is about 65 mile per hour sustained winds, If you think thats not very strong then You are either brave or ignorant

Sure it aint strong in compare to a cat 5, But It can still kill people, I know Dennis was only a cat 1 it hit us here In Florida, and It killed Hundreds in My City alone

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4276028.stm#map

_40827056_hurricane_rita5_map416.gif

this is the course that its predicted to take...

Dishdog said:
^^I can't belive you just said it will be fun. if i could see you in person i would give if a really good slap. 10's of thousands of people have lost their lives already and more soon and you just said it will be fun :(

*lowers his head in shame*

wow ok you totaly misunderstood me. I was in no way trying to say that. The force at which it was said to hit us was going to be so low it would barely be a hurricane. I wanted to see 35 mile per hour winds. I totaly did not mean it in that way at all. So many ppl evacuated it doesnt seem like anyone would have been hurt if it had taken the projected path. Now that it went elsewhere i am kinda woried.

Back
Top Bottom