Stereo Hacking

yeah, i agree with setis, it does sound like a parental control...

my CD player has always been able to play burnt CD's... and every other CD player ive used before...

Yeah, I guess thats kind of like the hack that allows multireagon DVD's to be played on a DVD player. All are built with a code to do this.

it's probably just that certain brand, they said "we're not going to allow people to play copied cd's on our stereos" so they came up with a secret code that you have to almost kill to get......lol

well i'd like to know how to make a regular cd player such as a car or home stereo play mp3 cd's.. j/k

well every cd that was copied played perfectly in any stereo, i guess it depends on how it was burned too. <if it was finalized right>

Regular CD players won't play MP3s. They play WAV files. There are many CD players that offer MP3 support, though.

~mr mixx~ said:
well i'd like to know how to make a regular cd player such as a car or home stereo play mp3 cd's.. j/k
you have to buy a cd player that specifically lists mp3 support. Like a lot of car stereo's play mp3's nowadays.

Well actually they don't play WAVE files, since when copied to a music CD, they become another format.

Its correct that some cd players can play MP3's though.

Yeah, thats because the program automatically burns the WAVE tracks as CD audio information :p

Back
Top Bottom