Dos Dave

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
dos dave...

dos dave, needless to say is obsessed with dos. he reads books on dos, studies dos all day, plays games on dos (didnt think that was even possible) and does like all these dossy type of things 24/7. the otherday we saw him use a gui and we all nearly fainted. he was on the net looking at pro nazi websites. aha here is a picture of dos dave. art done by my mates and i

http://www.members..au/ntopouzian/nazi.jpg

he is a poor unfortunate soul! hehe

I rather you not post that here. It's slandering the guy in the picture.

poor guy!!! though there are alot of codin type stuff that u have to learn with dos!! it sucks!

Lol ... dos ... hmm so boring ! Anyways, i also have a friend who is somewhat obsessed and much too attached to dos ... he plays games and buys old computers which will ONLY run from dos and nothing else ...
Wonder what he does all day, he can't be looking at the directory of everything lol, that would just be boring, he probably does quick basic of some sort :)

Dos does seem rather interesting, as it seems like the pathway of a programming language sort of, unlike a GUI like Windows where the codes hideen beneath everything.

ye its cool but its so boring!!

i do a lot of command line cause i do heaps of networking, and dos is very helpful with networking and what not

but this guy just takes it to another level. its ridicolous!

what types of games can you play on dos? i didnt think any existed until he told me he played dos games!

Reeeealllllyyy old ones, hehe.... Like battleships probably.

They were making them up to about 1990, and there are alot out there in second hand shops, etc. Quite alot of games were made, jus like PC games of today really.

Yeah, they are, as Doom runs under a DOS program, but they were new enough to be ran under Windows in the DOS prompt :)
Atleast, Doom was...I think...

They were definietly DOS though.

The first need for speed game was a dos game, I used to have a whole bunch, like sim city, wolfenstein, doom, duke nukem, and a bunch others I can't think of right now.

Back
Top Bottom