need dual layer multi format dvd burner

hey maurice, heres my apology to mr monger, sorry mate just pulling your leg, hope i didn't offend you to much.
and now for your turn maurice, look at his signature before you call his country deprived lol.
and i meant no offense to Romanians, its a beautiful country and not at all deprived.
woz

wozelbeak said:
hey maurice, heres my apology to mr monger, sorry mate just pulling your leg, hope i didn't offend you to much.
and now for your turn maurice, look at his signature before you call his country deprived lol.
and i meant no offense to Romanians, its a beautiful country and not at all deprived.
woz
I thought he lived in Romania, but it's his relatives that do, he himself lives in the States, Virginia, I believe. I have a friend whose brother, like him, is Romanian, & has never left his mother country, he says it is beautiful, but is really "two countries in one", explaining that an overwhelming percentage of the population is very poor, living from hand to mouth, whilst about 15% are rich, & some are even millionaires, perhaps mostly deprived would be a more accurate term?
He is a doctor, & there is a shortage of doctors there, they have mostly gone abroad, as most people can't afford to pay the fees.
He himself is considering leaving, not, he says to get more money, but because he is getting very distressed, seeing people dying, & not being
able to help.

interestigly enough, Romania is not in the bottom half of the 200 countrys shown on the following list, it lies at 95.
dont mean the people are well off though, just means that there are 105 less well off.
woz

well w/e its ok wozelbeak lets just forget about it all. and yes some parts of romania are really poor but its mosly just gypsies (and any romanian will tell you gypsies suck) because gypsies dont have jobs and they dont farm or do anything to be able to sustain themselves. but romania is really pretty. and none of my relatives are all that poor. even if they were we could send them some money.

CrossCech is right, back to the subject guys, I will only interject, if more rules are broken, ie., offensive wording, so lets keep it cool, huh?

well anyways can someone recomend a goo dual layer burner with nice speeds? my dad doesnt believe burners went down in price so he thinks he has to spend like $100 on one. so basically any price so long as its not like over 150. 60-100 would be best but w/e

o and maurice, in your sig it says audon, do you mean auron as in the one from ff10??

Back
Top Bottom