would this work?

first of all its anold socket, 478 is old, but it seems you picked a compatible processor so if you dont care about that then your mobo and cpu is compatible. But then your motherboard mentions being AGP 8x and being pci-e, i beleive it is agp however, and that card is pci-e.

No offense, but I tottaly do not suggest that you get that computer. It's already out of date and getting it now would just be a waste of money and time. I would totally get an amd, instead of an intel, and make it socket 939... trust me... and yeha, wrong stuff for that vid. card, nice one mayorredbeard, good catch. Now this is in bold... lol... ah well... there we go. lol... ok, yeah, don't get that card. It won't work. You'll need an agp card for that mobo, but I totally don't suggest it. Seriously... you're better off without it. THere are plenty of other computer solutions out there that are better than that and probably cost just as much.

it's a little out of date but if you want it you it it will still run most things. you are going to need a differnet video card though. if you don't decide to get that computer then i would still stick with intel but the choice is yours to make and don't let anybody shove any CPU(processor) down your throat,lol.

if you do decide to get a differnet computer the newer sockets are 775 for intel's and 939 for AMD's.

Back
Top Bottom