Ready to help for CF hosting

lhuser

Golden Master
All I need to know is how much uploads doe sit take a month...if it's less than 5GB, then I'll host it for a few days

Lol, thats what i am wondering
Why would you want to host it ? Because he already has his own dedicated servers hosting his network of websites ... that is if your worried about the servers being damaged by Hurrican Rita ...

ya but alot of servers are here in texas. Im in the dallas area and its gonna be a cat 1 when it hits us. We have never had a hurricane. its gonna be fun. Not like any real damage will be done.

^^I can't belive you just said it will be fun. if i could see you in person i would give if a really good slap. 10's of thousands of people have lost their lives already and more soon and you just said it will be fun :(

*lowers his head in shame*

Just wondering but if indeed the servers were damaged by hurricane rita, what would happen ? Like the servers would go out and all but would there be like a backup or something like that ? Just interested ... thats all :)

hmmm, I think it would be at least midly interesting to know what the bandwidth usage is...

I imagine it is over 5GB a month though!!

root said:
hmmm, I think it would be at least midly interesting to know what the bandwidth usage is...

I imagine it is over 5GB a month though!!
>_< Well, I won't be ablr to host it then...my ISP offers me 10GB of uploads every months

The reason I wanted to host it is to preven the loss of CF...Or, I could recieve a backup copy that is well secured

Back
Top Bottom