Which MODs for what?

yes wombat is no longer a mod, but you'll have to ask david why , and no there is no head Moderator on CF.

All Mods answer to david but will support eachother as see fit.

Dynamix said:
Is there like a head mod or something?
I believe that would be Matt!

;) No Comment
and who says we have to answer to david or even listen, last time i checked free will and the right to an opinion over ruled that, but then again there over ruled by the forums rules which is a rule we should never forget

Success i have no even confused my self by forgetting my origanal point

Vote 135791 for MP (why?)

~mr mixx~ said:
yes wombat is no longer a mod, but you'll have to ask david why , and no there is no head Moderator on CF. All Mods answer to david but will support eachother as see fit.
You can ask me if you want, but it does not mean that I will tell you either...

let it be known i do not support over 80% of the other mods action in how they deal with the forum, ever noticed how the member list is smaller than what it once was!!

135791 said:
let it be known i do not support over 80% of the other mods action in how they deal with the forum, ever noticed how the member list is smaller than what it once was!!
That's because the ratbags are out of here, except for the the ones that have been allowed to slither back after being on a permanent ban...

notice how worse the forum is doing than when me LK, slayer and mix were in charge

all those ratbag members new how to behave them selves and didnt dare cross the line with us

now were stuck as snobbs for mods that think they no what right for a forum, LMAO the day they can properly manage a forum is the day america actually finds WMD's in iraq

You always did have a way with words..haha

anyway's i am not going to say that you both are wrong, but i do have to say that mod dispute would be better off dealt in a private matter such as a PM.

it just gives this forum a bad taste in the mouth when it's seen by all member's that the staff don't agree.

don't take this reply the wrong way, i am just thinking of the respect of the forum.

hmmm, good ?.. i suppose he's working on getting his new site up and going.He said he was going to make a new one, i hope it comes around soon..haha

I wonder what he's up to ?

Back
Top Bottom