If you could...

zoomtm

Daemon Poster
if you could have a program to be designed by a company what would it be? what kinda program do you think the computer world needs that we dont already have?

If it would be a program...It would be a Specific OS that opens Windows files, has an antivirus intergrated, firewall intergraed, an antihack, a nice design, having Vista effects, also opening Linux and Mac OS and could also have Openoffice installed

oooh a program that:

1. Does all my homework/assignments for me. Just type in the question and bada bing bada boom your done!
2. a program that tells me what to wear on specific days ( has to be regularly updated to stay with current trends)
3. a program that tells you how to step by step fix any stupid problems you get with any other software
4. a program that can read my mind so that it does everything my brain tells it to. ( i need this cause i am extremely lazy )
5. and last but not least, a program that can be installed into humans so that you can do anything like how trinity in the matrix learnt how to fly a helicopter cause they installed all the lessons/instructions into her! that would be neat!

lol all that in 1 nice and neat program would be wicked!!

Back
Top Bottom