Literacy in schools & Colleges

Re: Literacy in Schools & Colleges

spank_fusion said:
Haha, I love it....
Careful, this is a similar path that Gary Chivers went down.
You haven't got a good name among the staff, does an incident with setishock ring any bells?, you disappeared for quite a while, once.

Maurice said:
You haven't got a good name among the staff, does an incident with setishock ring any bells?, you disappeared for quite a while, once.

Do I have a good name among the staff?

jac006 said:
Do I have a good name among the staff?
I couldn't possibly comment, seriously, you're a pussy cat compared with some I could mention, a bit cheeky, but we can live with that!, stay as you are, & you'll be fine.

Maurice said:

So you finally understand what I'm saying now. That's good. Anyway, I don't know what incident you are talking about. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

Maurice said:
I couldn't possibly comment, seriously, you're a pussy cat compared with some I could mention, a bit cheeky, but we can live with that!, stay as you are, & you'll be fine.

When you say pussy cat... you mean that I'm analogous to good behaving as others are to misbehaving? Cheeky? Like as in bold? ok... I'll just stay the way I am... yeah...

Maurice said:
Come on! this isn't the first time we've crossed swords, & now you're being offensive to a mod, punishable offence, I haven't normally got a short fuse, but...............!! _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I know you weren't speaking to me, I was speaking on behalf of others who are probably fed up with your comments, my finger is hovering over the disable account button.

Anyone else agree??

Represent yourself. Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean that everyone agrees with you. I have a right to express my opinion and it simply was that we get off topic a lot. So that annoys you? Wow...you sure have short fuse. Becides, how do you know that people were annoyed by what I said? Or are you just simply assuming that people agree with you simply because you're "popular", like you said? I'm sure a lot of people agree that we do get off topic pretty bad, and we're doing it right now. ;)

Alright, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said the sticking the sock thing, but what you said was getting on my nerves too.

spank_fusion said:
So you finally understand what I'm saying now. That's good. Anyway, I don't know what incident you are talking about. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that seti either gave you a serious warning, or banned you for a while, am I right?, I could ask him, he has a memory like an elephant, should I do that?
Don't say that I am threatening you, I am genuinely trying to sort this out for you.

Bringing up past issues is hardly the way to "sort this out" for me. Wait a minute.... what are you even sorting for me? Oh well, it's not really important. Back to the topic!

Yeah.... people can't spell. :p

thats cause they rely to much on spell chequers

(there are three mistakes in the sentance above) -my one that is! but a spell checker would give that sentance a clean report.

Back
Top Bottom