puppy power.

its local to Walsall, but i don't know the name.
i had a look at them today and they are little crackers. the one with the clef pallet is an ugly mut, but i guess someone will fall in love with it.
the bitch has now took to the puppies and all looks well for them on that front.
the rescue centre don't want to know about it.
its not their problem anymore.
the cesarian will cost him about £300/$540. and that is a forcast on the optomistic side.
woz

wozelbeak said:
its local to Walsall, but i don't know the name.
i had a look at them today and they are little crackers. the one with the clef pallet is an ugly mut, but i guess someone will fall in love with it.
the bitch has now took to the puppies and all looks well for them on that front.
the rescue centre don't want to know about it.
its not their problem anymore.
the cesarian will cost him about £300/$540. and that is a forcast on the optomistic side.
woz

wow, thats really bad from the rescue centre... at the animal rescue that i work at we always follow up and take back any animals that arent wanted/cant be looked after, in your case, if they had come from the sanctuary that i work at, your puppies would be taken back no questions asked... (i love looking after the puppies/kittens too, good fun :) )

any chance of getting any pics up of the pups?

i will ask him to email me a picture tonight, i will post it tonight if i get it. mind you they are only about three inches long, so you wont see much.
this sancturary told him when he brought it that he could return it at any time at a cost of £60. in all fairnes they told him that quite clearly. but i think that he has some extra ordinary circumstances.
i think he has three people interested already, but as for parting with money for them, well they are most likely to be mongerals and of little cash value.

woz

megspups006.jpg

thats the best he could do. if you can see the one top right (black) thats the one with the clef pallet.
woz

Back
Top Bottom