What Do You Think About My New Comp and Laptop...?

Kage said:
Yeah, you have a good laptop there. I guess its a pretty small and compact one too?

Very good buy in my opinion :D

Though a laptop to me could never replace a full blown PC, at least not yet. I'd have to have both at the moment.

Thanks For You 0pinion Mod :)

And Could You Give Me Your Opinion About My Comp...

Well it isn't a HORRIBLE computer contradicting what everyone else says, It'd be okay for some games, but I wouldn't try any hardcore Half Life 2 stuff, I mean you coudl play it fine, just thats about your limit . . .

But you can always upgrade :)

Your sempron... well, to tell you the truth, is feeling its age. It's a little old. Of course, it still works, but I would totally suggest an amd 64 to upgrade. But it's alright. the 512mb of ram is the minimal, really, these days. 256mb is just painstakingly slow and 1g and above is really what we're going for... but other than that, it looks fine. the vid. card, I'm sure, can still play most games so yeah... the labtop is damn sexy but the screen is a little too small for me and the keyboard not adequate for my long slender fingers but other than that... it's sweet.

Why do you capitalize every letter? It's kinda weird...o_O

But, I like the size of that laptop. :D

Who me...? Oh, never mind, you mean soccerfan... yeah, that is wierd... maybe soccerfan just writes that way...

Yeah, sorry, I meant soccerfan. Yeah, it just kinda struck me as I was reading his reponses :p

Thanks Guyz For Your Helpful Info

ill Upgrade it to amd next month i hope so and upgrade ths storage

tell me more !!!!!!!

Thanks

Opps...sorry about not mentioning your PC. I didn't see you had posted anything about that. I thought it was all about the laptop... Becauise I was expecting to see another picture.

Now I've seen it though, the laptops okay, though yeah, I wouldn't play too many high quality games on it, but you have the PC for that, and even though that isn't excellent in terms of speed, the 2800+ isn't bad, and you could upgrade the video card on that computer easily to something else that would play better games.

Back
Top Bottom