For Sale (Joke)

WHAT??? $9000 FOR A PC THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE MOUSE AND MONITOR INCLUDED?!? I aint buying this!

You do have to realize that 20mhz was like top-of-the-line back then. We have it lucky today, with all of our awesome technology...it's a shame how some still complain.

:) :cool: sooner or later 2.4 ghz will be like nothing and we will have like 20ghz processor. lol i bet that thing can play pong at max lvl with no lag lmao. my uncle paid 120 dollars for the first calculator that only did subtraction and addition. and man that thing is sick. ill buy it ill pay 20grand for it. 1grand for ever mhz lol. awesome graphics card. fastest of the year. .... go back in time and bring a amd fx 57 oc to a 3.6 then they like holy **** u have ultimate gaming system. then bring all this high tech and b like wow u are a computer god. we give u millions of dollars. lol. :D ;)

its cause of technology like that we now have all these fancy gizmos

but heck, 9000 dollars back then was HUGE money!! its equivilant to like 20 000 dollars today!! =0

Lol, lightning fast eh ? Wow ... 20 mhz is going to do heaps ! Lol :)
Anyways yes the times have changed dramatically ... and it will indeed continue to change as computers get more and more diverse and not to mention smart :) Just think of DNA computers ... man, i would definately want one !

lmao. That would be so cool. That reminds me of the first mobile phones invented. It was like the size of ur keyboard, but alot wider and the weight must have been like 5kg.

dyserq said:
Lol, lightning fast eh ? Wow ... 20 mhz is going to do heaps ! Lol :)
Anyways yes the times have changed dramatically ... and it will indeed continue to change as computers get more and more diverse and not to mention smart :) Just think of DNA computers ... man, i would definately want one !

Why not puttign XP in it??? Or Vista??? lol

Back
Top Bottom