a computer for WoW and to last only 3 years

Same... It's pretty much midnight... listening to weezer and doing h.w. and replying on CF... man... lol...

Yeah, I just finished homework. Phew...now I gotta study for a History Unit test :mad: Good thing it's mostly multiple choice :D

lol... noice... I have a 100 multiple choice AP environmental science test to study for... french III unit test, and an AP calculus test to study for... aieee... and I'm only 16... argh,,,

lol... maybe it's different in different areas, you know? I'm a junior... but I turned 16 in june... didn't you like just turn 16?

Yeah, just last Wednesday. I'm old. All my classes are the basic ones too...I might take AP Computer Science next year, but yeah.

Noice... they don't have anything past visual basic at my school... already taken C++, J#, C#, visual basic.net and web design...

Hehe, a computer just to play WoW, am I seeing correctly? :p

300 is a bit low yes for a system, and 500 is probably alot more sustainable.

I doubt to play WoW you need that good of a graphics card, as long as you don't want the shader effects an an excellent resolution, you can do fine probably with an intergrated chip, though I wouldn't push it...
Though even a Geforce 5200 would do better than an intergrated, and this is a really cheap card, and would play WoW i'd imagine.

I wouldn't say you'd need that good of a system. Its just if this computer was going to be upgraded later on to new parts, where the problems would lie, as you wouldn't be able to afford a PCI-E motherboard, and room for a new CPU it seems.

500 though will definetly buy you a simple computer from somewhere like PC World, that will play that game. You many even get a rather good one for that price, but I wouldn't say 300 at all.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom