Deleting everything

GhostDJR

Baseband Member
I want to start my computer over because I have so much crap on it taking up my space and I just want to start fresh. I want to keep things like IE, my OS, and the things to run my software. My hard drive, keyboard, etc. Because basically I don't know where all of the disks are. I want to delete the stuff I don't need way past the Add-Remove Programs section. Any help?

do start doing a mass deleting of everything you mise well reformat your computer. if you don't your just going to end up with a bunch of part files all over that will cause you more grief in the end. all you hardware should autommtically reinstall itself when you install windows. IE will be installed with windows also. What things do you mean "to run your software?"

If your computer was purchased through a store or online, you should have a System Restore CD of some sort so you can 'rebuild' your hard drive. It will get rid of everything and reinstalling everything as if you bought the computer the very first day. If no new hardware has been added to it because you'll need separate driver disc for those.

Back
Top Bottom