the tv show 24

Wow, good to meet other fans. I watch 24, unfortunately I can't watch it on TV as they don't air it in India. They aired just the 2nd season on AXN. That was so good, I bought the whole 4 season dvd box set on ebay!

As for season 5, according to the 24 website- Jack will be back. I can't imagine 24 without Jack Bauer, he is the only character who has appeared in all the episodes. If they replace Jack, I bet they'll lose a lot of viewers. 24 rocks for one reason and one only, its so realistic! You can see people getting killed right in front of you & nuclear bombs going off, also, most of the stuff you see on 24 exists in real life. The performances put in by the cast are simply excellent. I'd call it the best action tv series I've ever seen.

Yeah... I agree to that. As I watched the conceptualization of each season, they are all factual and based on a thorough study<more specifically the cordilla virus>.How successful country's intelligence if they got a "bauer-style" agent....

Yeah, they alluded in the season finale that he would come back. It would be a lame show without Sutherland. All you'de see is stupid relationship problems between Almada and that chick.lol.

Back
Top Bottom