Howdy

*drip* *drip* *drip* ooo sorry i was drueling lol. nice pc u got there. y dont u just get a 7800gtx which i think is worth it being that i have it. and any of u guys know how much i can overclock. i did lots of welding and cutting so the water cooler would accept huge uv active hoses. and abit board is nice. its great for oc i oc my 57 and 4800 with it lol. o and guys what happens if i mix ati freeze with my water cooler lol jw because i was thinking about doing it. and i got a custom radiator. i built it myself lol. its pretty nice.

haha i am getting a 7800gtx.. mind you the full capacity of this gfx card will never be used lol. the most rigorous game it might play is.... wait for it...

solitaire. lol

im just doing this cause i want a wicked pc ahaha

lol and all this over clocking nonsense... ah whatever lol got no idea what your on about there lol

With that setup, you don't need to OC. The Athlon 64 X2 4800+ OWNS ALL CPU, dammit!! That is the BEST. All the reviews from Maximum PC, PC Magazine, PC World, CPU Magazineetc, etc say it is and proven with benchmarks. Who needs OC? The 7800GTX will dominate all video cards too. With the power of the X2 4800+ by its side, her PC will be TOTAL OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, now I'm pumped to build my own super computer. *transfer all her specs onto mine*

TRDCorolla said:
By the way Natalya, you're going to have to change that RAM. Not compatible. Use the Geil ONE:

GeIL ONE Series 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) TCCD chips Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16820144341

The best RAM out there and lowest CAS latency I've seen to date. That's like the mother of all systems here. It will OWN.

That's the best DDR RAM, but not DDR2 :D

The Mushkin Redline and OCZ Platinum VX are the best DDR2.

TRDCorolla said:
With that setup, you don't need to OC. The Athlon 64 X2 4800+ OWNS ALL CPU, dammit!! That is the BEST. All the reviews from Maximum PC, PC Magazine, PC World, CPU Magazineetc, etc say it is and proven with benchmarks. Who needs OC? The 7800GTX will dominate all video cards too. With the power of the X2 4800+ by its side, her PC will be TOTAL OWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit, now I'm pumped to build my own super computer. *transfer all her specs onto mine*

Haha, the 4800+ is the best CPU for retail so far, but the Cell (co-developed by IBM & Toshiba) is the best CPU in the world. I don't know why you're so excited...it's overkill for what she even needs. In my opinion, it's a waste of money if you're just looking for bragging rights. I would just use half of that $3500 for a nice computer and save the rest for whatever. Oh well...whatever floats your boat. :)

alvino said:
That's the best DDR RAM, but not DDR2 :D

The Mushkin Redline and OCZ Platinum VX are the best DDR2.

I wasn't referring to DDR2. AMD does not currently support DDR2 standards only DDR memory technology. Intel supports DDR2. Next year, we will see AMD adapt to DDR2 but for now, that RAM is the best available for current AMD supported use.

alvino said:
Haha, the 4800+ is the best CPU for retail so far, but the Cell (co-developed by IBM & Toshiba) is the best CPU in the world. I don't know why you're so excited...it's overkill for what she even needs. In my opinion, it's a waste of money if you're just looking for bragging rights. I would just use half of that $3500 for a nice computer and save the rest for whatever. Oh well...whatever floats your boat. :)

Also, we have to be realistic here. Can anyone really have the Cell right now? Especially for PC use? Certainly a possibility. but not now. But we have to focus what we can get now. Can you have an X2 4800+? Absolutely, if you can afford it. It's available everywhere online and even in some stores.

It may be an overkill system but it's what she wants. I would say screw it too. If you have the money, get something good and obvisouly, that is a good system.

TRDCorolla said:
Also, we have to be realistic here. Can anyone really have the Cell right now? Especially for PC use? Certainly a possibility. but not now. But we have to focus what we can get now. Can you have an X2 4800+? Absolutely, if you can afford it. It's available everywhere online and even in some stores.

It may be an overkill system but it's what she wants. I would say screw it too. If you have the money, get something good and obvisouly, that is a good system.

Note the reason why I said the 4800+ the best CPU for RETAIL! Got it? :D

Hello and welcome to CF! Just two things to say: don't spam and have fun! Yeah... nice comp btw... it pwns mine... lol... :D

Back
Top Bottom