puppy power.

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
funny thing just happened to my brother.
7 weeks ago he got himself a dog. it was a rescue dog from a local pound. they stated that the dog had been fully inspected by a vet and was in totaly tip top health. i popped around his house two weeks ago and had a look at it. i asked him if it had had puppies just before he got it as it had got huge nipples ( like john waynes cigar buts).
anyway he got home from work tonight only to be greated by two dogs instead of one! and it looks like he could be getting a few more, as he is on his way to an out of hours vets £££ ouchy!
so he thought he was doing the world a favour by buying a rescue dog, and now he gets dumped on from an almighty height with a litter of mongerals.
well i thought it was funny!
woz

What's he going to do with the puppies?

It's not that funny, professional dog breeders work damn hard. My dog came from a litter of 7, and the breeder had 3 grown up dogs of her own. But I suppose it was easier for her - the dogs were practically her life.

my father in law has a breeding kennels in wales, and i know how much hard work it is. but im still gona laugh my ass off at my brother, BUY ONE GET SIX FREE LOL!
WOZ

I would take the dog and the puppies and all of the paperwork back and ask the vet if he missed something.

update:
she had 5 puppies, 1 is very ill with a clef pallet.
she had to have a cesarian section.
and it gets worse, the bitch wont feed the puppies! he is going to have to feed them by bottle.
he will be going to the rescue centre today to confront the owners.
this is going to cost him big bucks!

I would give it back really ... i mean, your getting more than you bargained for and its not a good thing in this case ... or you could help him take care of them after you shower the dogs with cash ...

yeh, i said that to him. but they have told him he will have to pay £60.00 $100 for each one he takes back! he has been had, and there is nothing he can do about it, other than get his wallet out.
woz

Back
Top Bottom