Programmable logic controllers?

im not sure what types, ill try to ask tomorrow, they did say it was a simple language, with about 40 command lines for doing different tasks, i was wondering who had experience with them just incase i need any help when i come to programming it, its going to be used for sorting out components using a series of sensors, and we have to write the command lines etc to make it run. its one part of my college course, im also doing mechanical and electrical engineering, maths of engineering, electronic and electrical principles, buisness of engineering, and more still, ive got a busy year ahead of me!!

btw,
i think ive seen a dog puke up better crap than your excuse for a life

my excuse for a life? ive just got a 5 year apprenticeship with a major aircraft maintainance firm around the world, and bought a car, so my 'excuse for a life' doesnt sound too bad to me...

Yes, can you please move it for me! thank you!

Remember Rule 9:

Profane language or rude behavior in threads is not conduct we like to see. Just think of how you want to be treated and act accordingly. Remember your post is seen by young people and visitors from all over the world. Let's put our best foot forward.

I've permanently banned neochivers, he's been asking for it for a long time, this was the limit, two posts in quick succession, making offensive remarks to me

If there are only some 40 commands then the chances are that you'll be using assembler, and thewill be of the reduced instruction set controller, (RISC) rather than complex instruction set controllers, (CISC).

The experiance I have of these is somewhat more limited that programming them in C, but if you have any trouble I'd be happy to help you.

Thank you root, when we get started up with it, and if i have any difficulty ill see if you can help me, thank you for that :D. I couldnt talk to the lecturer today, he was teaching all morning, and had meetings in the afternoon, so i couldnt talk to him. ill see if hes free tomorrow morning to ask about it.

Thank you maurice too!!

Back
Top Bottom