fable doesnt work :(

mr.monger

BSOD
i got fable the lost chapters yesterday and when i try to play it it gives me an error message, one of those that says we are sorry but blah blah blah broke or w/e and it says send error report or dont send error report. i went to fables website and they didnt say anything about anything.

Hmm, is it a new game? Have you got up to date drivers? What are your specs?

yea its new, just came out like a few days ago and my drivers are 71.84 and my specs are definately good enough to run it at least on low but can prolly run it on high

athlon xp 3000 400 fsb barton core
1 gig corsair
evga 5700le
chaintech skt600 mobo
500watt psu

it can run pretty much anything ive given it ok

ok i updated my drivers to the 78.01 and i reinstalled fable and it still doesnt work. damn

fableerror.jpg

like the background?? hehehe

is there a image hoting thing that wont resize stuf??

Lol...that black covering the background makes me wonder who that is there :p

Anyhow, I'm sure there are, but usually if its under a certain amount of kb, it won't resize it anyway.

Is there anyway you could post it in a smaller size using a program so that we see it full? Like 640x480 instead of 1024x768 which I think you tried to do?

haha, nice.

...Now as for the error message, you can't really see much from there. Can you click on "to see what this error report contains, click here"? That may give us more information, I'm not really sure. That on its own you see doesn't really tell us much

Back
Top Bottom