need dual layer multi format dvd burner

mr.monger

BSOD
the title says it all. i need a dual layer multi region dvd burner because my family wants to burn some home moves so we can send them to our family in Romania.dont care bout price so long as its not like $150+

edit: i mean multi region not multi format

what? i need a burner dude i dont wanna watch dvds. besides the dvd players in romania are on a different region. like some ppl use ntsc some use pal and so forth.

I ment that do they have a computer with a dvd drive?

Because computer dvd driver can play both kind of formats. Atleast I could watch some dvds that I got from america with my pc but not with my dvd player.

well i doubt it theyre not that rich but relly i dont know or care its just my dad who wants one.

mr.monger said:
the title says it all. i need a dual layer multi region dvd burner because my family wants to burn some home moves so we can send them to our family in Romania.dont care bout price so long as its not like $150+
edit: i mean multi region not multi format

Only store bought dvd movies are coded for the various regions. The movies you will burn on your dvd burner at home go on region free.

This is the dvd burner I purchased recently, a AOpen DUW1616/ARR for Aus$75.00 or a little under US$60.00

http://global.aopen.com.tw/products/dvd+rw/DUW1616ARR.htm

wouldn't software programs such as anydvd or dvd region free be able to remove or reset the region you want for Romania? I've heard of some people with firmware flashes that can remove regional settings from dvd burners ... or make them multi-region burners.

CrossCech said:
wouldn't software programs such as anydvd or dvd region free be able to remove or reset the region you want for Romania? I've heard of some people with firmware flashes that can remove regional settings from dvd burners ... or make them multi-region burners.

Only store bought dvd movies are coded for the various regions. The movies you will burn on your dvd burner at home go on region free. So there is no point in getting those programmes.

Back
Top Bottom