Omg Help!

I just realized I had only about 700 MB of space left. I ran superscan(trial version) and it said I could recover 3.1 GB of space. The problem is you have to buy it online and I don't have the money or a credit card. I need something like the program SuperScan 1.2 or 1.4. Something that will get rid of all those crap files.

Any suggestions?

It doesn't matter if the program is free or not.

I'm assuming WinXP right?

Run "disk cleanup" which is built in. It'll clean up your recycle bin, temp internet files, etc, etc. Should free you up some space. I know at any given time I could have an upward of 4-5GB in my recycle bin alone.

What all do you have on there? Can you just manually toss some of your stuff off of there, like pirated movies?

Yes, I have winXp. I did run that and it only says 32 KB to free up for some reason. The other thing said 3.1 GB. I know a have a whole bunch of crap, but diskcleanup won't get it.

www.ccleaner.com
Turn on all the features and run it over and over till it finds nothing.
Then Google for>>>
Find Junk Files
Then go to internet options and clean out the files and the history.

I've deleted program settings using that thing and have to set everything back, so its best to know what your deleting before selecting everything really.

For instance, if you select everything, MSN loses its font you've set and your colour. Some programs also lose modified settings you might have just got right.

Its a great cleaner though. Maybe too good...

Back
Top Bottom