Psp ?

lol... of course... I wouldn't even get the beta version even if I could... my computer is fine without those issues... windows xp is giving me a hard enough time...

Seriously...the Mac OS X Tiger is so awesome...it completely, hands down, KILLS the Windows XP...it's not even funny. And it doesn't take Apple 4 or 5 years to make another great OS. Not to mention the fact that their OS's don't take up tons of space like Windows does.

If Windows Vista is large, all of us seem to have hard drives big enough to cope :p

alvino said:
Seriously...the Mac OS X Tiger is so awesome...it completely, hands down, KILLS the Windows XP...it's not even funny. And it doesn't take Apple 4 or 5 years to make another great OS. Not to mention the fact that their OS's don't take up tons of space like Windows does.

Yeah, I really like their new OS. Everything is so sleek and efficient. The animations are awesome, too. Plus, it's a lot more customizeable than most people think, especially with widgets and such. I donno.... I'm in the market for a new laptop, and an iBook is sounding more and more appealing each day. So sexy....

spank_fusion said:
Yeah, I really like their new OS. Everything is so sleek and efficient. The animations are awesome, too. Plus, it's a lot more customizeable than most people think, especially with widgets and such. I donno.... I'm in the market for a new laptop, and an iBook is sounding more and more appealing each day. So sexy....

Not to mention that the construction is WAY superior to PC laptops. Aluminum sounds good to me :D

Back
Top Bottom