HELP!!! illegal windows xp

You could just say that you were ignorant and didn't know... seriously... I've seen cases like that... my next door neighboor is a lawyer... I read about his cases all the time... but yeah... you'll just have to start over...

Ouch ... sue her ! sue her ! I think she deserves what she did ... how pathetic of her :)
Anyways if you do buy a new update, it will work seeing as it will renew your product key to a valid and working one ... anyways, please sue her lol, microsoft would come knocking on her door in no time and hopefully you'll be there to see her face :)

dyserq said:
Ouch ... sue her ! sue her ! I think she deserves what she did ... how pathetic of her :)
Anyways if you do buy a new update, it will work seeing as it will renew your product key to a valid and working one ... anyways, please sue her lol, microsoft would come knocking on her door in no time and hopefully you'll be there to see her face :)

Not like it would be well recieved anyways...he agreed to purchase Pirated software, so he also get's some fault even though he wasn't notified...that's how it goes. The least you could do is report her for illegal pirating :p

nickbuddy111 said:
yea microsoft means business in these kinds of things

Microsoft would glady sue all the money you had just for pirating their software...although engaging in illegal activities does somewhat cite you as deserving it....

oh my god, don't sue her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your crazy!!! do you know how much money it is to sue someone????? anonymously email microsoft and tell them, so they can pay court fees, and for the tip off they might just give you a free copy of xp!

okay yeah i know this post is over a month old, but i didn't realize it until i finished this so im just gonna post it anyway

This is a little old, but I guess it can still be discussed as long as some mod doesn't lock this thread...

i hope they don't, this is a pretty interesting story,
i mean what kidna friend sells you f'd windows xp for $250 not to mention illegal
that would make them my ARCH ENEMY

lol... indeed. I would either sue or at least do something for revenge.... seriously... that's some pretty bad stuff....

Back
Top Bottom