F.e.a.r

TRDCorolla said:
I wish they can bring back the auto aim feature like in Resident Evil 2 for Playstation. When you press the fire button, the person you are controlling will automatically point to the nearest target and fire at them dead on. To some people, that eliminate the fun of actually using their aiming skills and killing them. I love to have that option though.

If I remember correctly resident evil 2 was from the 3rd person view?
If so then auto aim is fine. But in FPS games I don't really see the point since the point of the game is to shoot ur way through massive amounts of enemies. In FPS games the auto aim would be just stupid, well atleast that's my opinion. Coz then u could just walk forward and press one button and u could easily play through the whole game without getting killed even once. Boy that would be boring.

I wonder if there's cheats enabled in the demo version of Fear? Haven't been able to find one yet. I need invincibility so that girl won't kill me, haha.

Kage said:
I might download the demo to try it, but I sometimes find it hard to get into the atmosphere of a game, but yeah, I think I would get a bit freaked at some points by the sound of it.
That rubber johnny song freaked me out a bit at the start, until he started dancing.

My computer probably will handle it, but my video card might make me only be able to play on low settings.

you should be able to. I was able to play it with my GeForce 6200 at medium/low settings

lhuser said:
Well for some reasons, I can't kill the guy....b/c I can't handle the gun very well. I shoot everywhere

You mean Commander Fettel? The guy who's caught eating someone on during the trailer? You can't kill him, it's kinda like the ghost of him or whatnot.

Similar thing happened in Doom 3 too. I'm in an air vent and when I look down, there's this zombie guy eating another zombies gut. The funny thing is, the guys that's being eaten is still alive and squirming around. Sick...

I killed those two maggots. I think I saw this in the Alpha Lab 2 stage.

well i fianly downloaded the demo and i was amazed that my system could handle it on high settings...and DAMN it looks nice!

Now let's see how brave you are to get through this suspensful thriller of a game. It's a great game and I love the controls.

Here are some screenshots I took!

Courtesy of my doing the shooting and Ownage for pressing the Print Screen button :)

supersoldierstogether.jpg

Two soldiers nailed together.

owned.jpg

They're obviously dead...O.O

myprecioushead.jpg

Some random pic of a dead soldier lying by the head of another equally unfortunate soldier.

Back
Top Bottom