My new rigs

lhuser

Golden Master
In about 1 year....or until I reach $5000, I will be buying 3 new PCs.

Here are the specs:

AMd Athlon 64 X2 4200+
1GB RAM PC3500
ATI Radeon X850
120GB Samsung SATA II 16M
ASUS K8N-SLI
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum or if I have the budget, a Soundblaster Audigy 4 Platinum
LG DVD Burner

Things that I will add:

Windows XP or Vista

1 PC is starting at $1499, but mine may go up to $2010

and you're telling us this ... because? If being cool is what you're after here ... you're kind of having the opposite effect since you dont actually have it. Have a little patience, when you built it we will come. :)

I posted for comments...hello?

I could change some few thing if others advices me to do so...

Forget the x850 and get dual 6800gt's... the performance is so much better it's not even funny... and get the plextor sata dvd drive... so much faster than stinkin' pata... seriously... but nice comp though.. ncie cpu...

and getting a SLI motherboard for an ATI video card is useless. You can't use SLI with ATI cards.

SLI is a patented Nvidia technology only able to be used with nvidia graphics cards.

And even better than 6800GT's, are the 7800GT's.

The 7800Gt's offer similar performance to dual 6800Gt's at a much lower cost. Plus you also get the future insurance of adding another 7800GT to the board.

and if your only gonna use one video card, than get an Abit Fatality motherboard.

Also, next time you post a thread like that, state your intentions and what your looking for.

State clearly things like:

What your using it for

What companies you prefer

And etc.

You're a guru, you should know that by now.

not bad but y three all the same? i bouoght two different just diff processors. i think u should really consider other stuff. because ati isnt really that great because nvidia u can always just add another card and have sli. but if its what u want its wat u want.

Back
Top Bottom