Wow

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
Some company on ebay gave me negative feedback saying "Not Nice" because I left them negative feedback for taking forever to ship my order.

My brother's check has cleared and his order is still being processed that is really sad I was patient and now they give me negative feedback.

That is really sad they had no reason to.

There are people like that on ebay where they hold a grudge according to the feedback ratings. I guess if you are nice to them, they'll be nice back. Otherwise, it's like you say something bad about me and I'll say it right back to you. I had a neg. feedback too because of it even though the transaction was completed.

That was awhile back and I use Newegg now.

Yeah, thats one of the problems with ebay. Personaly I try to avoid the place now and find amazon to be great!

TRDCorolla said:
There are people like that on ebay where they hold a grudge according to the feedback ratings. I guess if you are nice to them, they'll be nice back. Otherwise, it's like you say something bad about me and I'll say it right back to you. I had a neg. feedback too because of it even though the transaction was completed.

That was awhile back and I use Newegg now.

It was for a body kit for a car a 569$ kit..

So, he has his right to be pissed as well as me.

look this is a risk while shopin on ebay ... you got caugh out, tough luck

That's why I don't like eBay. I also don't like them because they bought out Skype when they don't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom