which next gen console?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Which next generation console will you be getting if any? Im probably going to be getting a Xbox 360 or a PS3 cant decide.

we've had many many ..uh..emotional threads on this topic...but IMO the xbox 360 will be better...but idk :D

XBox 360. It is going to have some amazing multimedia features, i.e. streaming movies, songs from a Media Center enabled PC. I haven't look into PS3 or Revolution (so they might have this), but I thought the different skins are pretty neat. I don't think you can go wrong with the PS3 or the 360 though,

Xbox 360 for me. I've been a loyal Xbox fan since I bought mine 2 years ago. Always have and always will. Becides, the 360 is gonna have such a great lineup of games this generation...it's glorious! :D

probaly all three. i have so much entertainment stuff lol its not even funny. i have two ps1 i got them when they first came out. i might just get ps3 and xbox but rev is very atractive with its nice controller. cant help with all the electronics.

I have enough money for the ps3, I hate xbox and Revolution is mediocre. The ONLY reason I have consoles are for FF games, and maybe like 2 others, but that's about it.

alvino said:
PS3 = El Stupido :D

Why would you consider it stupid? Not only is that a illogical statement, you obviously aren't a fan of the Square soft or Enix games. Which if you aren't, your life is mediocre at most.

Back
Top Bottom