www.adrenalinemachines.com

PilotA.jpg

System Specifications

Processor Pentiumâ„¢ 4 3.6 Ghz 1066Mhz 2MB Extreme Edition w/HyperThreading
Motherboard Adrenaline P5ND2 SLI Deluxe, Nvidia nForce4â„¢ Intelâ„¢ Chipset
PCI Express, Gigabit LAN, SATA, RAID
Operating System Microsoft® Windows®
XP Professional SP2
Memory 1GB (2X1024) Corsairâ„¢ XMS DDR2 Extreme PC5400/667UL - Upgradable to 4 GB
Hard Drive/s 296GB (74GB X 4) Western Digital SATA 10,000 rpm 16mb - Raid-0 & Raid 1
Graphics Processor/s Dual NVIDIA GeForceâ„¢
6800 ULTRA 256MB DDR3
Sound Card Creative Labsâ„¢ Audigy 2 ZS Platinum 7.1 HD Audio system

Power Supply PC Power & Cooling - Turbo Cool 510 SLI Express
Adrenaline 1 Year Warranty 1 year factory warranty* - see terms below for more info
2 Free Pass to Adrenaline Pitstopâ„¢

Periphials

Optical Drive 1 Sony DVD+RW 16X Dual Layer
Optical Drive 2 Sony CD+RW 52X32X52
Floppy Drive Sony 1.4" Floppy
A-modifiedâ„¢ Cooling
A-Coolâ„¢ - Liquid Cooling 700W High-performance liquid cooling for CPU and dual GPU's - active LED w/three tempurature sensors, alarm, fan speed adjustment and emergency shutoff.
A-Wallâ„¢ - Acoustic & Thermal Dampening Professional Acoustic and noise dampening with a Class 1 Fire rating, the highest rating in it's class..

Input Devices

Saitekâ„¢ Gaming Keyboard & Pad Silver/Black
RAZERâ„¢ Diamondback Optical Mouse The most precise gaming mouse in the world
A-modified Software / System Setup
Software Included Microsoft Office Professional 2003

Advanced Windows® XP Setup Video Performance Enhancement, Advanced Bios Setup, Desktop Optimization for System Speed

The Best computers on the Market

About Adrenaline Computers

We are a High End Gaming Computer Manufacturing Company, dedicated to the Gaming community. Our main focus is simulation and strategic gaming and the companies founders have been playing Games since the inception of the industry. We look forward to the future with great expectations.

Most recently we have founded a Multi-game Clan, mainly for fun and excitement and also to gain input from fellow gamers to further innovation and do our part in lifting the community to a higher level.

-ACorp- Team Adrenaline
www.teamacorp.com

teamadrenaline.gif

ibtl?

Thats definietly some powerful machine though... Not sure I like the case though mind you.

an impressive machine, but ive seen many better. their a re at least a few computers people on this site own with a much better computer, in terms of ram (1gb is starting to almost become an industry standard, rather then an overload as it was seen as a year ago. now 2 gb's is more then youll ever need, not 1gb), the gfx card, and probably the processor too. undoubtedly a powerfull machine, but by no means even in the top 20 computers people on this site own.

Umm, that is a good machine, but so others many kick its ass since... it uses umm.. a Pentium4.. AHHAHHAH!! A P4!!! AHAHAHH!!! And WTF is that case? It looks like a big bubble... or a pimple.. eww... ugly as sin... The liquid cooling unit is very good, but the graphics cards are poor ... they overheat and are very unstable. There are many better PCs out there.

Another Version

Adrenaline Computers
www.adrenalinemachines.com

PilotA.jpg

AND FOR THE AMD FANS!!

System Specifications

Processor AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64 FX-57 Processor
Motherboard Adrenaline® Nvidia Force4™ Chipset
PCI Express 2 X 16, SATA 3Gb/s, Dual Raid,
Dual Gigabit LAN & AI NET2, AI NOSâ„¢, NVidia Firewall
Operating System Microsoft® Windows®
XP Professional SP2
Memory 1GB Corsairâ„¢ (2X512) XMS Platinum PC4400/500 - Upgradable to 4 GB
Hard Drive/s 148GB Western Digital SATA 10,000 rpm 16mb - Raid-0
Graphics Processor/s Dual NVIDIA GeForceâ„¢
BFG 6800ULTRA OC 256MB DDR3
Sound Card Creative Labsâ„¢ Audigy 2 ZS Platinum 7.1 HD 192kHz Audio system

Power Supply PC Power & Cooling - Turbo Cool 510 SLI Express
Adrenaline® 1 Year Warranty 1 year factory warranty* - see terms below for more info
2 Free Pass to Adrenaline Pitstopâ„¢

Periphials

Optical Drive 1 Sony DVD+RW 16X Dual Layer
Optical Drive 2 Sony CD+RW 52X32X52
Floppy Drive Sony 1.4" Floppy
A-modifiedâ„¢ Cooling
A-Coolâ„¢ - Liquid Cooling 700W High-performance liquid cooling for CPU and dual GPU's - active LED w/three tempurature sensors, alarm, fan speed adjustment and emergency shutoff.
A-Wallâ„¢ - Acoustic & Thermal Dampening Professional Acoustic and noise dampening with a Class 1 Fire rating, the highest rating in it's class..

Input Devices

Saitekâ„¢ Gaming Keyboard & Pad Silver/Black
RAZERâ„¢ Diamondback Optical Mouse The most precise gaming mouse in the world
A-modified Software / System Setup
Software Included Microsoft Office Professional 2003

Advanced Windows® XP Setup Video Performance Enhancement, Advanced Bios Setup, Desktop Optimization for System Speed

From the moment we prototyped all of our systems...we've never had a problem with the BFG 6800 Ultra OC cards. Liquid cooled or air cooled.
We do have options for more memory...But you are limiting yourself to certain chipsets that run slower busspeeds, especially when you don't or can't find 2Gb sets that are matched, because the system automatically defaults to 300Mhz once you run 2 pairs of memory cards. Give and Take.

We have been testing these systems with full resolution configs and everything else, in any game, to the fullest settings w/o a hiccup.

I agree the 7800 gtx is a great card, definitely better than the 6800 ultra's, but it's size is a problem in some cases, ie. having to relocate hard drives. It is an option on all of our computers... and we will relocate (modify case) to allow their use.

So try as you may I would still put these systems up against any others out there, and bet we are well above your prediction of under top 20 computers available...No Dry Ice Here...

And by the way we have about a 50/50 positive/negative response rate to that case. Most people that see it in person can't get over the vibrancy of our hand painted colors...We will paint to custom specs if needed, ie. your race car numbers, logo's, names, etc.

GAME ON!

teamadrenaline.gif

A little too expensive for me. I just configured a PC that has almost exactly the same specs as mine but it cost about $2,600. All my parts cost me around $1,100

EDIT:
Really who is going to spend $2,300 on a computer that has a Athlon 64 3000+ for a processor

my pc owns that. i got sli 7800gtx and oc fx57 to 3.6 might wanna try for 3.8 maybe after temps stay good. and on my 4800 i get it to like 3.4. and i ahve 7800gxts on both of them sli. my pc pwn owns that thing right there. and i have sliverstone case. i got 360 monitors! that is killer.

EDIT: hottest computers would be
http://www.go-l.com/support/pre_order/default_desktops.aspx

ok they make sick monitors. i bought there athens and that desktop has 5 terybytes!!!!!!!!!!!!

My next system would be 3 PC equipped with an Athlon 64 X2 4200+ and 1GB RAM Each. All equipped with the Radeon X850 With 2 DVD burner. All this covered with an ASUS K8N-SLI

And you know what? I'm not imperessed with the ABIT Fatal1ty. The gamer they chose wasn't the best. He sucked. If they would have chose me, their ABIT Fatal1ty would have been an actual Hardcore Gamer

Back
Top Bottom