What is the minimum age allowed for someone to work where you live?

David Lindon said:
16 for a real job. You can get like paper rounds and stuff when you are younger

The paper round just looks like one of the worst jobs ever.

Get up at like 5am, pick up the papers, and put them into people's doors. Boring. No wonder they give it to young people, none of the older people with any sense will want to do it.

malbuc87uk said:
The paper round just looks like one of the worst jobs ever.

Get up at like 5am, pick up the papers, and put them into people's doors. Boring. No wonder they give it to young people, none of the older people with any sense will want to do it.

I have one and its not that bad. You only have to get up early on the weekends. Its really the only thing you can do to make money where I live when you are under 16. It pays good enough too, I was able to buy my computer that I have now with the money from my paper route.

EDIT: Well I wasnt able to buy this computer completely from my paper route. Some of it was from money I get for reffing little kids soccer games which in my opion is worse then a paper route.

i live in central Arkansas (USofA) and for a real job you have to be 15. but being here in the ... uhhh...backwaters? you can pretty much get a job no matter what your age...tho not many ppl under 12 want to work...or need to for that matter. i got a job getting 50$ a day :D only work like 5 hrs for these rich ppl. all i do is pretty much mow...or clean stalls...which aint' too hard

Back
Top Bottom