F.e.a.r

Eh, in about 2 weeks, you can buy the game! Haha...

The physics are awesome...and the graphics are, dare I say it, a bit better than Half-Life 2's :D

yeah I was playing the demo and when you go into the room that has a lot of shadows and crap and you have to go down a ladder and when you do the girl is right there I think I about pissed myself

Ahaha, finally someone is on the same track with me. These new games are just so darn suspensful and scary. Zombies, they creep me out. Hey, so what happens after you get to that room where that girl is? That's where I turned it off and never dared to play. She doesn't make anymore appearance I bet. I got scared looking at my own shadow and thought there was someone behind me. I was trigger happy at my own shadow until I realized it was coming off of me. So scary that I think I may have to uninstall the demo.

I'm still playing Doom 3 and saw this really sick scene where this guys like tied to the ceiling and his stomach and gut is all torn open. Probably something hatched inside and freed itself. The graphics are extremely well done. I fragged them to bits and pieces, haha. I also love torturing my enemies with the chainsaw.

Oh come on...it's not THAT THAT scary...just don't play it at night if you're that scared.

Well for some reasons, I can't kill the guy....b/c I can't handle the gun very well. I shoot everywhere

I might download the demo to try it, but I sometimes find it hard to get into the atmosphere of a game, but yeah, I think I would get a bit freaked at some points by the sound of it.
That rubber johnny song freaked me out a bit at the start, until he started dancing.

My computer probably will handle it, but my video card might make me only be able to play on low settings.

I wish they can bring back the auto aim feature like in Resident Evil 2 for Playstation. When you press the fire button, the person you are controlling will automatically point to the nearest target and fire at them dead on. To some people, that eliminate the fun of actually using their aiming skills and killing them. I love to have that option though.

Back
Top Bottom