AMD X2 3800+ SLI GeForce 6600GT 2GB RAM

it's all really good except the OS. i have heard only bad things about XP Home edition. it could have better video cards too but those are still good.

Thats a good computer

SLI wow, as well as a powerful cpu!!

just install win xp and linux over the top and your sorted :D

I agree, Windows sucks, I generally use Linux (Slackware 10.1), but there aren't any good games for Linux. Also, I don't the think the average ebay buyer will know how to use Linux and I was told that getting SLI to work, let alone the graphics drivers, for Linux would be a pain.

Windows isn't that bad...it's just that Linux is way better ;)

"i have heard only bad things about XP Home edition"
LMAO! And pro edition is soooo much better? I used XP Pro for about 2 years. Then used XP Home for about a year so far...so far I haven't noticed one difference...

Also, the PC.
"Condition:
New, Sealed in Box "
Has it ever been used? How was XP pre-installed?

The PC in thought kicks ass...2x 6600GT's are very good either way...

The fact that you have a picture of only the case which is obviously from -
http://www.nmit.se/images/as_xnav-silver.jpg
Or another site like that...
Is kinda iffy..although I don't have a camera either so I know how it is :p

Get some real pictures or something.

Otherwise, that computer deserves some boobies!

Thank you for your suggestion computergen, I never really thought of taking pictures of the computer. I will do that now if ebay allows me.

Also, aside from intalling Windows and software and burning it in, the computer is new. The only reason I didn't want to write used because that has a negative connotation? What are your thoughts?

Its only been used for three days: first day assembling and installing, second and third day testing.

Back
Top Bottom