nintendo revoulution controller

Yeah, I posted it already, but the thread died so it's okay.

It looks ugly, but it's really creative how it's motion sensitive.

Oh my god, that thing again. Looks like my remote control for the TV. The good thing about is that it's small. For those that have big hands, that poses a problem.

OMG Nintendo is going to be outa business in America soon enough if they come out tiwht stuff like that.

chris

winterfreshpwnz said:
I'll give them props for being creative and doing somethnig original, but I still think it sucks.

Ditto. It won't be revolutionary, but it's a good try. :)

I donno, I'd have to try it before making any decisions. You never know - it might be one of the sexiest controllers you've ever used. Gotta wait to see.

All I see is that Nintendo have actually develoed a piece of technology that is new, unique and has endless possibilities, (FPS where you actually point and shot, Starwars games where you actually get to wave the controller around as if it were a light sabre (etc, etc...)...

whilst the best offering from both Microsoft and Sony are still regular old controllers, two sticks a series of buttons... (Yawn...) Someone should tell them it's not 1994 any more, and they should actually try to be innovative...

Back
Top Bottom