html: forms

dirtyoldman

Baseband Member
hey I am wanting to make a quiz in html and hopefully make it so that if the person gets a certain score it will take them to a certain page, firstly can it be done in html? And secondly if so would anyone be able to provide me with some code, also if it can be done with javascript please also post code. cheers!

It can't be done in plain HTML,

It could be done in Javascript, but then anyboidy pressing view source can get to know the answers on your quiz, (so thats not ideal...).

It's best to use an active language such as ASP, PERL, or PHP to do this.

When I said ASP I meat vbscript ofcourse, perhaps with a combination of javascript. ASP really isn't a language, it just serves as a sort of dynamic template built using other languages. Mostly using VBscript

Vbscript is interperated on the client side... and thus requires a vb interperater, (I.e all linux platforms are alienated, and most other browsers aside from IE.

ASP, is a lananguage of it's own, (albeit VB based in sytnax and style) but it's not VB script.

Obviously it isn't vbscript, but vbscript is most used while developing active server pages. Yes, the basic parameters and syntaxes are similar to vbscript.

Back
Top Bottom