The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

Maurice said:
If I was in in my mid-thirties that would make me 35 years younger than my wife, difficult!, we were married when I was 26, & Christina was 22, she was 20 when I met her, 20" waist & a great figure, ah, those were the days, going to the movies etc, one local cinema had "lovers" seats in the back row;- in pairs, no arms between! By the way, you must be quite young, we oldies can be quite surprising for our age!
Maurice
yeah our cinma dosnt cre they let us "do thing" whatever we want to do in the bac row

99nasha said:
DSC02198.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

Cool bike !
As for extreme sports, it is definately one :)
So cool at the shows where they do all these cool tricks and manoeuvrers ... ever done these ? :p

dyserq said:
Cool bike !
As for extreme sports, it is definately one :)
So cool at the shows where they do all these cool tricks and manoeuvrers ... ever done these ? :p

Im not planning on dieing just yet :D I need to get on the track for the bigger jumps. Hardly had any practice on them. More pics coming soon!

I guess you all want to see me
*sighs and gets out camera*

I'm nuffin special...honest

lol, jokin

you just dont know how difficult it is to take a picture of yourself...backwards. Yeah, I know, I look real stoopid, in real life i'm beautiful.

FOR SOME REASON IMAGESHACK DOESNT WORK FOR ME, WILL PUT IN PICTURE SOON

and no...I dont have a double chin, it just looks like that in the picture as I have to look down.

Techy Geek said:
I guess you all want to see me
*sighs and gets out camera*

I'm nuffin special...honest

You just dont know how difficult it is to take a picture of yourself...backwards. Yeah, I know, I look real stoopid, in real life i'm beautiful.

FOR SOME REASON IMAGESHACK DOESNT WORK FOR ME, WILL PUT IN PICTURE SOON

and no...I dont have a double chin, it just looks like that in the picture as I have to look down.
You certainly don't look "stoopid", just the opposite, a bit vain perhaps?; "in real life I'm beautiful"............lol.

If it's any consolation, I can't put an image up at all!

Back
Top Bottom