What is the minimum age allowed for someone to work where you live?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
What is the minimum age allowed for someone to work where you live?
please give age and location

For me in North Carolina (USA) it is 14

to get a real paying job it's 16 here in Ontario, but you can get little jobs like paper boy and dikky dee(ice cream bike) at like 13

Yea, NC.. its 14... theres alot of requirements and restrictions to work @ age 14 though.. like.. you cant have more than a certain amount of hours... and you cant work later than a certain time.. yea... You can work anywhere at age 16... with a workers permit.... I'm 17.. I'll be 18 in February.. I've been working @ Arby's for a year tomorrow. I love it.

I thought it was 16 in CA, but my sister said (I'm 15 and a half btw) I can have a job at like a supermarket. I was gonna apply to Von's, but I wouldn't have the time for it right now with school and stuff.

Dan said:
Yea, NC.. its 14... theres alot of requirements and restrictions to work @ age 14 though.. like.. you cant have more than a certain amount of hours... and you cant work later than a certain time.. yea... You can work anywhere at age 16

Same here.

I work at burger king at 16. Never work there. You'll wait a month before your first dya.

Back
Top Bottom