Computer Case

I have seen that antec one but I really dont like the looks of it... I was refering to the case I posted at the beginning. It has 4 fan ports plus one fan included on the side. So if i use 4 80mm fans would that be the same as 2x120mm? And I am aware that the Antec P180 has like 10 fans but I am just starting off and my computer is not going to be top of the line or anything...

I can see it has 2 80mm in the back and one on the side. I believe the 4th one may be on the top?

120mm fans circulate air at a much higher rate on an average of 70 to 96cfm compare to the 30cfm of a single 80mm fan. The reason why I like the case I picked is because it has a 120mm fan on the front too which allows for better circulation. But with 4 80mm fans, it's ok.

Hmmm, what I think about that case....

Anyone else grow up watching Transformers? I'm thinking Optimus Prime lol

Ok so is it worth getting or should I look elsewhere and try to get 120mm fans... thats all I want to know.

Dude, my comp runs ice cold, in the computer world, nothing ever goes over 100 degrees fahrenheit, and I have 4 case fans, all 80mm. Yes it is a bit noisy, but add some noise dampening and voila.

No. That thing costs about $100 and well u can do almost everything that it can do with one program, a free one. Atleast the trial is free.
I believe it was called Speedfan.

I wouldnt get that specific one.. it was just to show what I mean but I found some good ones for 30 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom