8,000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job! You're finally getting the concept! Congrats, dude! Now only if the rest of your 1,265 posts we're that helpful...:rolleyes:

look through my posts alot of them are helpful .. theses guys just think 50 a day oh deer the cant be good .. you can have 50 exelent posts eachday

Don't you have a social life? A girlfriend? Friends?! Do you just spend your entire life sitting in front of your computer, posting your life away on CF? It seems like it...

EDIT>>> And the vast majority of your posts are random garbage compared to the little minority of helpful posts.

yeah your luck where you live ... i live in belfast you cant even go to the shop rouund the corner without dieng (RIP Dev) .. yes i have many friends yes i do have a girlfriend yes i do have a social life but where i live this place is a lockdown .... you know when your in a aeroport they search you? yeah, they do that every coupple of corners round here .... if you saw the army with loaded guns walking about you would be scared that somthing is goning to happen, we dont its a regular sight here ... so i see my mates as much as i can but it is literally deadly to sometimes ..... now do you know why i post somuch ....

PS sorry Maurice (sp) i know you dont like me talking about the troubles but i had to here

god! do you not do geogrphy ... its the capital of a contury, the capital of a very famous country, let you guss, we invented the rubber tyre? we invented the radio single? were famous for our spuds? alot of you amercians are decents of us? any ideas?

i take it you used google ... its called Guiness ... ever had Balies(sp)? there is only one factory in the world and i can see it from me bedroom window its that close .. before you ask its monday mornin at 00.15 and yes i have to get up in 6.75 hrs for school... but seriously this country is bad
one of me bros best mates (Dev) dead : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4167428.stm
last weekend: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4234492.stm

there is many more its terrable here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom