HAHA lol what idiots

Mental Liberator said:
There are certain people that get influenced really easily, I mean the news basicaly tells you what you should be scared of and what you should pay attention to and feel sorry for. The news is practically a life style, and being afraid of everything, and for your child, when something on the news really won't happen to you, unless god hates you and you become 1 in a million.

ZING

Exactly.

I feel fine with my 34 inch multisystem which I got for free. Long story short I got contacts IE dad. Anyways yes peopel are influenced. Thats why the poeple near those types need to keep them in check.

I think that yes, people are influenced by what they see and hear and expose themselves to and who they hang around with.

But to blame it on a product is silly because even if they do influence a person, it's that person's choice as to how they act and/or what they do and/or say.

P.S. Oh and er DOOM Rocks and you know it. - it was a great game in it's day and being nostalgic about it is ok. - BTW, I don't do such nostalgic acts about the game

recon 16 said:
my point is that who still played the original doom in 1999?
I still play wolfenstien as well...

Video games don't mess anyone up any more than loud music does,

You are right though, some people are easily influenced, just look at the amount of religious cults there are in america... all of them say God told them to do whatever killings they did, but nobody attempts to outlaw or blame religion for detah, (unless it's not christianity, any other religion other than that is an open target as far as most western governments are concerned!).

Back
Top Bottom