Forums :(

Im 17... im doing it with SR Technics, im employed by them...

nah, i was looking at the navy last year, but i decided this would be a better career...

135791 said:
how old are you then??

also who are you doing this with?, i thought you had joined the RAF or something

Wasn't that 99nasha that joined the RAF? He's taking glider training now I think.

i took my GICs all 3 (Glider Introductio Training)

i was going to go on and get the gliding scholorship but i kind of didnt

its amazing when you get up in the air, and turn the engine of, its so quiet so peacefull, all you can hear is the wind and what evers coming through the radio :p its amazing to think your just floating

yeah, imperal is those type of mints and metric is meter spelt wrong, lol :p ... no imperal is the "older" units of measuremant (gallons, inches) and metric the "newer" (meter (metre), millilitres) ... when im 13 (exactally another 2weeks :D) i can join the ATC, our school's atc is hosted in RAF Aldergrove (i belive nash knows this place) ... in ATC we learn all the skills the RAF do and even get to do solo powered flight.

mark thorpe said:
lol, well i have to learn imperial (feet/inches etc...) because of the americains... in the aircraft industry, its all done in imperial, basically because the americains want it that way... so as im doing an apprenticeship working on aircraft, i have to learn imperial... its confusing.. and taking a long time to learn...

The American used metric measurements on that thingy that disappeared on entry to Mars, someone made a mess up calculating when the parachutes were to open.

135791 said:
lol neo do you even no the difference??

Good one Matt

dog_laugh.gif

lmao neo hahahaha, i dont like imperial mints

as for joining the ATC good on ya man, you wont regret it, i was in there, got to go flying 7 times before i left, 5 times in a vigiliant twice in a tutor and once in a seaking search en rescue helicopter

we use to go on night exercises go shooting, then theres all the history to learn about all the clasifications to go up and ranks

good fun

Back
Top Bottom